Change your mind as soon as you book? No problem! FREE Cancellation within 48 hours of booking as long as your reservation is not within the next 7 days.
Cancel outside of 7 days prior to arrival – you will receive 50% of the rental reservation cost back, minus CANRVE’s fees.
Cancel within 7 days of arrival – your trip is fully non-refundable.
Things to note:
- CANRVE will refund your service fee 4 times maximum for the year. Service fees will not be refunded if a guest cancels a reservation that overlaps with an existing reservation.
- Refunds will be issued, or comparable accommodations arranged, if the unit is found inaccessible, unclean, unsafe or an animal is present that was not previously disclosed. Complaints from the host owner or guest must be submitted to CANRVE within 24 hours of check-in.
- In all disputes, CANRVE will mediate when necessary and will have the final word.
- Cleaning fees are refunded if a reservation is canceled before check-in.
- To cancel or change a reservation, you can locate the button on the confirmation itinerary or in your Dashboard and My Bookings, choose reservations, then Cancel or Change.
- If you have an emergency, based on the situation, we may be able to issue a refund.
Experience Cancellation Policy
Change your mind as soon as you book? No problem! FREE Changes or Cancellation within 24 hours of booking as long as your experience/event is not within the next 7 days.
Your experience provider may cancel, in the best interest of your safety, if the weather is not favorable. If this occurs, CANRVE will work with the experience provider to provide an applicable refund.
To cancel a reservation:
- Go to your dashboard and choose my bookings
- If the booking is pending payment, select cancel
- If your booking is paid, review cancelation policy and request to cancel by sending the host a message