Cannabis Coffee Cake
by The Healing Corner Dispensary
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, cold and diced
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and crushed
- 9″ x 9″ cake pan, greased
- 1/2 cup Cannabis-Infused Butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups CannaFlour CannaFlour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and sugar together for crumb topping
- Add diced butter into the crumb topping mixture. Use hands to mix the butter and crumb topping together. Mix in pecans. Set crumb topping mixture aside.
- Mix the cannabis infused butter and sugar together. Add eggs and keep mixing until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- In a different bowl, mix the CannaFlour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the egg mixture (alternating with sour cream). Do so until all the ingredients are mixed together and the batter is smooth. Add vanilla extract.
- Pour batter into greased cake pan.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the top of the cake.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes. To see if the cake is done, stick a toothpick into the center until it comes clean.
- Let the cake cool for about 10-15 minutes before serving.
Check Out The Healing Corner Dispensary